3507Rental Sheep Wanted for Kids Football Game March 25 Brick NJ

  • dancingwatersfarm
    Mar 17, 2014
      Jason Breese, Chairman of Lightning Sports Group,is looking for a rental "ram" for an upcoming football event. Their Rams team hopes to have a ram lead them out in an opening day ceremony and then have kids take pics with it. Date: Tuesday March 25 in Brick NJ.  Looking for Barbados black belly looking sheep (nice set of horns). I told him I would ask for wethers or horned ewes for safety reasons.  Contact Jason if you can help him out.  email Jason at: lightningsportsgroup@...  phone: 732-429-9851
      www.sjnflfl.com  or www.lightningsportsgroup.com