Re: [gardenofdolls] Re: More photos of PpoPpo before resin casting!

  • Bruny Sepulveda
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Ashley,

      Wow I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast!

      I'm still not very familiar with the different bjd dolls and their names.  Although I've been covetting a bjd since the 90s, there was no way of order or getting information on them because all the sites were written up in Japanese and later on in Korean.  When I started lurking on the DOA, I was so glad to see that they were finally getting with it here in the USA.

      Anyway, it's nice that you have all the clothes to play with PpoPpo. I have Moona, but so far the outfit I bought for her from Bratz Kidz didn't fit.  When I have time I'll have to crochet something cute for her.

      CYL,
      Bruny

      nabippoppo <bebedolls88@...> wrote:
      Hi Bruny,
      The weather here in Newbury Park, CA has actually cooled down quite a
      bit, and I can feel the autumn breeze, which is such a nice change!
      Yes, I've been imagining doll concepts, and looking at wigs and
      clothing too. I actually have tons of Barbie clothing at home, and
      some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample of
      PpoPpo myself.

      ~Ashley.
      http://www.gardenof dolls.com

      I--- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
      <brunytheb@. ..> wrote:

      > Hi Ashley, Hope were you're at the weather is as beautiful as it is
      > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
      >
      > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
      > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
      > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
      > seeing more.
      >
      > Bruny
      >

      > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
      > <brunytheb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, PpoPpo has an adorable face and a perfect body to go with
      her. I
      > > was wondering if the angle of the head shot was off or is her
      right
      > > eye lower than the left. Just curious :)
      > >
      > > I'm looking forward to her pictures in resin.
      > >
      > > Bruny
      > >

      > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "nabippoppo" <bebedolls88@ >
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Susan,
      > > > Thank you! I'll start a reservation list.
      > > >
      > > > ~Ashley.
      > > > http://www.gardenof dolls.com
      > > >
      > > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, Susan Young
      <catwisker_42@ >

      > > > casting. These
      > > > poses

      > someone
      > > > who knows.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Susan Young
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Bruny and Ashley.  I am on the West Coast too but in OR.  I have a Moona and have found only the stretchie Bratz kids clothes fit her.  My Moona, Imago, is currently wearing Kelly clothes.  I am really loving Ppo Ppo.  I don't have any clothes to fit her but will make something so see feels welcome.

        <brunytheb@. ..> wrote:

        > Hi Ashley, Hope were you're at the weather is as beautiful as it is
        > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
        >
        > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
        > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
        > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
        > seeing more.
        >
        > Bruny
        >

        > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
        > <brunytheb@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi, PpoPpo has an adorable face and a perfect body to go with
        her. I
        > > was wondering if the angle of the head shot was off or is her
        right
        > > eye lower than the left. Just curious :)
        > >
        > > I'm looking forward to her pictures in resin.
        > >
        > > Bruny
        > >

        > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "nabippoppo" <bebedolls88@ >
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi Susan,
        > > > Thank you! I'll start a reservation list.
        > > >
        > > > ~Ashley.
        > > > http://www.gardenof dolls.com
        > > >
        > > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, Susan Young
        <catwisker_42@ >

        > > > casting. These
        > > > poses

        > someone
        > > > who knows.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Bruny Sepulveda
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
          Hi Susan, For my Moona's outfit I bought the whole Bratz doll with 2
          outfits and only the one the doll was wearing fit bearly. It's such a
          cute outfit too! Jeans with a pink top. I did cut about 1" on the
          bottom because they were too long. The top barely closes and the
          jeans don't close at all. I got her a pair of sandals that belonged
          to a Kelly doll that I bought years ago.

          I'm waiting for an Erin doll that should be delivered today. It's a
          cuty and she's by Bobobie.

          CYL, have fun with Moona. Oh my Moona's name is Lil'Em.

          Bruny

          wrote:

          > Hi Bruny and Ashley. I am on the West Coast too but in OR. I have
          a Moona and have found only the stretchie Bratz kids clothes fit her.
          My Moona, Imago, is currently wearing Kelly clothes. I am really
          loving Ppo Ppo. I don't have any clothes to fit her but will make
          something so see feels welcome.

          > Bruny Sepulveda <brunytheb@...> wrote:
          > Hi Ashley,
          >
          > Wow I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast!
          >
          > I'm still not very familiar with the different bjd dolls and their
          names. Although I've been covetting a bjd since the 90s, there was no
          way of order or getting information on them because all the sites were
          written up in Japanese and later on in Korean. When I started lurking
          on the DOA, I was so glad to see that they were finally getting with
          it here in the USA.

          > Anyway, it's nice that you have all the clothes to play with PpoPpo.
          I have Moona, but so far the outfit I bought for her from Bratz Kidz
          didn't fit. When I have time I'll have to crochet something cute for
          her.

          > CYL,
          > Bruny
          >
          > nabippoppo <bebedolls88@...> wrote: Hi Bruny,
          > The weather here in Newbury Park, CA has actually cooled down quite a
          > bit, and I can feel the autumn breeze, which is such a nice change!
          > Yes, I've been imagining doll concepts, and looking at wigs and
          > clothing too. I actually have tons of Barbie clothing at home, and
          > some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample of
          > PpoPpo myself.
          >
          > ~Ashley.
          > http://www.gardenofdolls.com
          >
          > I--- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
          > <brunytheb@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Ashley, Hope were you're at the weather is as beautiful as it is
          > > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
          > >
          > > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
          > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
          > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
          > > seeing more.
          > >
          > > Bruny
          > >

          > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
          > > <brunytheb@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi, PpoPpo has an adorable face and a perfect body to go with
          > her. I
          > > > was wondering if the angle of the head shot was off or is her
          > right
          > > > eye lower than the left. Just curious :)
          > > >
          > > > I'm looking forward to her pictures in resin.
          > > >
          > > > Bruny
          > > >

          > > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "nabippoppo" <bebedolls88@>

          > <catwisker_42@>

          > she

          > > someone
          > > > > >

          > ---------------------------------
          someone who knows.
          > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

        • Susan Young
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
            Hi Bruny.  I have two Erins, they are the best dolls.  Gracie is a regular Erin and Azian is a Chocolate Erin.  Both are so sweet.  Next to your Lil'Em, she will seem chunky.  Lati Yellow clothes will fit her and she can share shoes with Moona.  We both must be confirmed tiny lovers.
            Susan

            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
              Susan, You should only know (rolling eyes) LOL!!!

              wrote:

> [...]
              > > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
              > > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
              > > > seeing more.
              > > >
              > > > Bruny
              > > >

              > > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

              > > her. I
              > > right

              > > <catwisker_42@>

              > > she

              > > > someone
              > > > > > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
              > someone who knows.
              > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
              today!

              > ---------------------------------
              > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the

            • Susan Young
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
                Ok, truth time. "addicted" to Tinys. I also have SoJi Girl and SoYe Boy, Wishel  girl, Pippos Namoo and Serendipity Lovely Freyja and Cumi and Lucy.

                wrote:

> [...]
                > > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
                > > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
                > > > seeing more.
                > > >
                > > > Bruny
                > > >

                > > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                > > her. I
                > > right

                > > <catwisker_42@ >

                > > she

                > > > someone
                > > > > > >

                > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                > someone who knows.
                > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                > >

                > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
                today!

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the

              • Bruny Sepulveda
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 1, 2007
                  OMG, I only have Moona and Erin is in the super's office, I gotta
                  pick her up tomorrow morning, I got home late and his office was
                  closed by the time I got home. But I am in trouble, I can feel it in
                  my bones... LOL!!

                  CYL

                  wrote:

                  > Ok, truth time. "addicted" to Tinys. I also have SoJi Girl and SoYe
                  Boy, Wishel girl, Pippos Namoo and Serendipity Lovely Freyja and
                  Cumi and Lucy.

                  > Bruny Sepulveda <brunytheb@...>
                  wrote: Susan, You should only know
                  (rolling eyes) LOL!!!

> [...]
                  of
                  > > > PpoPpo myself.
                  > > >
                  > > > ~Ashley.
                  > > > http://www.gardenofdolls.com
                  > > >
                  > > > I--- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                  > it is

                  > > > her. I
                  > > > right

                  > > > <catwisker_42@>

                  > > > she

                  > > > ---------------------------------
                  > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                  > > someone who knows.
                  > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                  > > >

                  > > > ---------------------------------
                  > > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research
                  Panel
                  > today!
                  > > >

                  > > ---------------------------------
                  > > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the

                • nabippoppo
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 2, 2007
                    Hello Bruny,
                    Sorry to hear that the Bratz kids clothing didn't work on Moona. I
                    should have mentioned that only the stretchy ones fit. The ones I
                    had that fit my Moona size Banji doll were the stretchy kind, and
                    skirts / dresses. I never tried pants on them. Actually, if I had
                    more time, I'd make tiny dresses for Moona. If anyone's made outfits
                    for Moona, please share with us!

                    ~Ashley.
                    http://www.gardenofdolls.com

                    <brunytheb@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > >
                    > > > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design
                    and
                    > > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve
                    what
                    > > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
                    > > > seeing more.
                    > > >
                    > > > Bruny
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                    > > her. I
                    > > right

                    > > <catwisker_42@>

                    > > she

                    > > > someone
                    > > > > > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                    > someone who knows.
                    > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                    > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

                  • nabippoppo
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 2, 2007
                      Hi Susan & Bruny,
                      Please share some of the clothing you've made with us when you have
                      time. Bruny, the crochet dresses for Moona sounds great, and I can
                      imagine tiny beads sewn on the dresses as accent. :D

                      ~Ashley.

                      wrote:

                      > Hi Bruny and Ashley. I am on the West Coast too but in OR. I have
                      a Moona and have found only the stretchie Bratz kids clothes fit
                      her. My Moona, Imago, is currently wearing Kelly clothes. I am
                      really loving Ppo Ppo. I don't have any clothes to fit her but will
                      make something so see feels welcome.

                      > Bruny Sepulveda <brunytheb@...> wrote:
                      > Hi Ashley,
                      >
                      > Wow I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast!
                      >
                      > I'm still not very familiar with the different bjd dolls and their
                      names. Although I've been covetting a bjd since the 90s, there was
                      no way of order or getting information on them because all the sites
                      were written up in Japanese and later on in Korean. When I started
                      lurking on the DOA, I was so glad to see that they were finally
                      getting with it here in the USA.

                      > Anyway, it's nice that you have all the clothes to play with
                      PpoPpo. I have Moona, but so far the outfit I bought for her from
                      Bratz Kidz didn't fit. When I have time I'll have to crochet
                      something cute for her.

                      > CYL,
                      > Bruny
                      >
                      > nabippoppo <bebedolls88@...> wrote: Hi Bruny,
                      > The weather here in Newbury Park, CA has actually cooled down quite
                      > bit, and I can feel the autumn breeze, which is such a nice change!
                      > Yes, I've been imagining doll concepts, and looking at wigs and
                      > clothing too. I actually have tons of Barbie clothing at home, and
                      > some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample of
                      > PpoPpo myself.
                      >
                      > ~Ashley.
                      > http://www.gardenofdolls.com
                      >
                      > I--- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
                      > <brunytheb@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi Ashley, Hope were you're at the weather is as beautiful as it
                      is
                      > > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
                      > >
                      > > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
                      > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
                      > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
                      > > seeing more.
                      > >
                      > > Bruny
                      > >

                      > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"
                      > > <brunytheb@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi, PpoPpo has an adorable face and a perfect body to go with
                      > her. I
                      > > > was wondering if the angle of the head shot was off or is her
                      > right
                      > > > eye lower than the left. Just curious :)
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm looking forward to her pictures in resin.
                      > > >
                      > > > Bruny
                      > > >

                      > > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "nabippoppo"
                      <bebedolls88@>

                      > <catwisker_42@>

                      > she

                      > > someone
                      > > > > >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      someone who knows.
                      > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      today!

                    • Bruny Sepulveda
                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                        Hi Ashley,

                        Well, I think that tiny Moona is going to be naked for a little while.
                        I did get my Erin on Monday and a crochet dress that I had bought on
                        ebay for the Kish doll fit her to the T. It's white with and has
                        attachable angel wings with a crochet halo. I'll post a picture of
                        her in my photo album.

                        wrote:

> [...]
                        > > > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
                        > > >
                        > > > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
                        > > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
                        > > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
                        > > > seeing more.
                        > > >
                        > > > Bruny
                        > > >

                        > > > --- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                        > > her. I
                        > > right

                        > <bebedolls88@>

                        > > <catwisker_42@>

                        > > she

                        > > > someone
                        > > > > > >

                        > > ---------------------------------
                        > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                        > someone who knows.
                        > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                        > >

                        > > ---------------------------------
                        > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

                      • Susan Young
                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                          HI Bruny.  How do you like your Erin.  Isn't she the sweetest thing?
                          Susan

                          wrote:

> [...]
                          > > > here in Gotham (NYC) today.
                          > > >
                          > > > You're certainly thinking out of the box as far as the design and
                          > > > look of PpoPpo. I think that you most certainly will achieve what
                          > > > you want with her versatile look. I'm really looking forward to
                          > > > seeing more.
                          > > >
                          > > > Bruny
                          > > >

                          > > > --- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                          > > her. I
                          > > right

                          > <bebedolls88@ >

                          > > <catwisker_42@ >

                          > > she

                          > > > someone
                          > > > > > >

                          > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                          > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                          > someone who knows.
                          > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                          > >

                          > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                          > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

                        • Bruny Sepulveda
                          Message 12 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                            Hi Susan,

                            Take a look at her in my album. Don't you just love her!! Of course,
                            sexy Moona is there too. But I must tell truth, I have played more
                            with Erin since I got her this past Monday than with Moona. I need to
                            get Moona dressed, she's a very naughty little lady! LOL!!

                            Bruny

                            wrote:

> [...]
                            > > > some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample of
                            > > > PpoPpo myself.
                            > > >
                            > > > ~Ashley.
                            > > > http://www.gardenofdolls.com
                            > > >
                            > > > I--- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                            > > is

                            > > > her. I
                            > > > right

                            > > <bebedolls88@>

                            > > > <catwisker_42@>

                            > > > she

                            > > > ---------------------------------
                            > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                            > > someone who knows.
                            > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                            > > >

                            > > > ---------------------------------
                            > > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
                            > > today!
                            > > >

                            > ---------------------------------
                            > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get

                          • Susan Young
                            Message 13 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                              Bruny,  Lil' Angel is so cute.  I love that dress..  Moona doesn't need clothes, Well maybe in Winter. I like Angel's shoes. I will post my pics too.  Moona is currently on her way to TX, Long story but she will be home soon.
                              Susan

                              wrote:

> [...]
                              > > > some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample of
                              > > > PpoPpo myself.
                              > > >
                              > > > ~Ashley.
                              > > > http://www.gardenof dolls.com
                              > > >
                              > > > I--- In gardenofdolls@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                              > > is

                              > > > her. I
                              > > > right

                              > > <bebedolls88@ >

                              > > > <catwisker_42@ >

                              > > > she

                              > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                              > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                              > > someone who knows.
                              > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                              > > >

                              > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                              > > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
                              > > today!
                              > > >

                              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                              > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get

                              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

                            • nabippoppo
                              Message 14 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                                Hi Bruny,
                                That outfit with wings is adorable on your Erin! I just love the
                                photos of Moona too...her pink wig is so gorgeous on her! She's so
                                tiny, but has such a dramatic look about her.

                                ~Ashley.
                                http://www.gardenofdolls.com

                                <brunytheb@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                > > > clothing too. I actually have tons of Barbie clothing at home,
                                and
                                > > > some Licca clothes too. I can't wait to see the actual sample
                                of
                                > > > PpoPpo myself.
                                > > >
                                > > > ~Ashley.
                                > > > http://www.gardenofdolls.com
                                > > >
                                > > > I--- In gardenofdolls@yahoogroups.com, "Bruny Sepulveda"

                                > > is

                                > > > her. I
                                > > > right

                                > > <bebedolls88@>

                                > > > <catwisker_42@>

                                > > > she

                                > > > ---------------------------------
                                > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from
                                > > someone who knows.
                                > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                                > > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research

                              • nabippoppo
                                Message 15 of 24 , Oct 4, 2007
                                  Hi Susan,
                                  I agree, Moona's body is a pretty little thing that looks good
                                  without clothes. I think I'll just make her a tiny tank dress when
                                  she gets here. It should be easy enough to make, add a tiny edge
                                  lace for straps, and the rest would be a piece of lacey material
                                  covering her body.