Re: [gardeniagolfcity] Construction Status ??

  • Parveen Kumar
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012
      yes it is going on today were working on h2 tower

      --
      Parveen Kumar
    • Neha Sood
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012
        Construction is going on slow but there is slight improvement in last couple of days. I met some of the site staff at plot number 8. They stated that from tuesday, the construction will be started in those towers as well where only rafting has been done.

        On front cluster, I think things are much better. I2 and B2 raft done and three of the towers are already at first floor. I could see quite number of labour too.

        Concern seems to be for plot no 7.

        --- In gardeniagolfcity@yahoogroups.com, Parveen Kumar <parveenca@...> wrote:

        > yes it is going on today were working on h2 tower
        >
        > On 18/02/2012, winsome_saket <winsome_saket@...> wrote:
        > > Any one who visited site , please suggest if construction is total at halt
        > > or it is going on on Front tower..as when I talked to Deepak he said that
        > > construction in front tower is going and for back cluster it will start by
        > > start of next month !
        > >

        > --
        > Parveen Kumar

      • dharmendra shukla
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012
          I visited yesterday ,nothing is going on back tower plot-8(Tower I,J,K...)

          --
          Thanks & Regards ,
          Dharmendra Shukla
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012
            right dharmendra, i have visited on Friday, not a single labor working on back tower.

            Dear all, don't divided project like front and back claster.

            Thanks and regards,

            Subodh Verma

            --
            Thanks & Regards ,
            Dharmendra Shukla

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                gardeniagolfcity-digest@yahoogroups.com
                gardeniagolfcity-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • dhananjay75
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
              It has come to my knowledge that builders bring labour for superficial jobs on weekends to trap new customers by showing them that the construction is going on full swing. Now, that the rate of the flats has increased, it is important for us to spread information about real progress of the project. It will hit the builder hard, if their new bookings are affected. Let us meet at the site on wekends and raise our voice. This will force the builder to listen to us.