HOW TO BUILD A STRONG BUSINESS

  • Cecil Mojica
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      "Theilliterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." - Alvin Toffler

      Join the 4-module seminar about business and wealth building.

      LEARN:
      • Your Money Operating System - your belief about money, rich people and wealth and how it affects your financial status.
      • Manage your money in a most simple and effective way
      • The secrets of the truly rich and successful people
      • The power of clarity and the power of thoughts

      UNLEARN:
      • Negative beliefs that has been ruling your life.
      • Money management mistakes - the "where does the money go?" question and the  " I don't have the money to manage" statements
      • Obsolete beliefs and systems about creating wealth
      • Dis-empowering"stories"

      RELEARN:
      • Habits
      • Your goals and how to achieve them
      • A whole new approach to obtain whatever you want in life
      •  An open mind to opportunities and possibilities around you

      ACTION:
      • Course application
      • Life Entrepreneurship Program
      • Build a big business from ZERO capital

      FEE:  IT'S FREE! (However, we require attendees to purchase their own food worth around Php200 from the venue/restaurant. This is in courtesy to the business owner since we are using their place for free)

      VENUE: All over the metro. Time and venue depends on your location so please send me the following information to inquire:

      • Full name
      • Age
      • Occupation
      • Cellphone number
      • E-mail address
      • Location

      OTE: We also conduct this program online for people who are at the province or outside of the country. The details at www.ca2020.net. (Kindly indicate my full name, Cecil Mojica for fast registration approval)

      Thank you!
      CECIL MOJICA
      09273044154
      cecil_mojica@ yahoo.com