Thanks for the input on antenna comparison. All your comments have been very helpful. I am now approaching this decision from a different angle. Thewd6eiw
Thanks for the replies and input. I am primarily looking for WARC band coverage and DX. So, it looks like the Titan is the better choice. Your commentswd6eiw
I had a 135 ft inverted vee fed with open wire line to a tuner. I think the performance of the GAP Titan was better than the inverted vee on 20, 17, 15, 12 andgroupsrichart
This group is dedicated to existing and potential owners of GAP antenna products.
We are here to provide an open forum for technical discussion, performance reviews, tips and general analysis of current GAP HF antennas:
Your questions, comments, photos,
experiences and tips are welcome.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 22, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.