Re: [gangsterologists] Re: An Evening with Al Capone

  • Mario Gomes
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2007
      You're welcome Bridget! Glad you enjoyed that.

      Mario
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2007
        --- In gangsterologists@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Gomes" <magomes@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Curious,
        > You sure can. Thank-you for asking. I
        even have
        > some press photos of the gig that Mr. Gallo sent me. Here's one
        attached for
        > you. Too much hair for Capone, but hey! I guess it's all theatrics
        and
        > acting.
        >
        > Mario

        Hi Mario,
        Thanks, I got the infomation posted this am, however, I did not
        include the additional attachment. I don't know how to carry that
        link over. But the important stuff got posted. -curious