Gamma World File Share?

  • lord_irish@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Lord Irish Hath Decreed:

      For those of you who plan on playing Gamma World in any form this
      millenium, We have a question: has anyone tried using Gnutella or a
      similar application to pool gaming resources?

      There is a lot of site-specific content out there that gets lost
      forever when a site goes down. For example, We're very grateful to
      have downloaded a copy of "Secrets of the Ancients," before it's host
      site disappeared (anyone know what happend there, BTW?).

      The AP and ACTION CHECK (for 5th ed. folk) are terrific resources,
      but there's still a lot of information in every format from PDF
      to .txt files that predate both eZines, and very likely may be lost
      as people move onto other systems.

      Which reminds Us - has anyone heard from Brutorz Bill?

      --------------------------------
      HIS SOVERIEGN MAJESTY LORD IRISH
      Caliph of the Campaign, Demigogue of the Dungeon,
      King of the Keep, Master of the Manor, & All-Around Fanboy

      *** We've Moved! Check Out Our New RPG Site ***
      http://members.amethyst-alliance.com/lord_irish
    • Sensei David O.E. Mohr - Lord Ronin from
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        Hoi Chummers:

        On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 lord_irish@... wrote:

        > Lord Irish Hath Decreed:
        >
        > The AP and ACTION CHECK (for 5th ed. folk) are terrific resources,
        > but there's still a lot of information in every format from PDF
        > to .txt files that predate both eZines, and very likely may be lost
        > as people move onto other systems.

        I understand this problem quite well. The changing platforms. There are
        GW things out there for my PC platform, The Commodore. I can help anyone
        that finds a file in converting it to a .D64 image for use with the
        emulators. I am also willing to convert text files from petascii to ascii
        for anyone that has found them floating about.

        BCNU

        --
        *****
        ****** **** Lord Ronin from Q-Link