Re: [gwmg] - quick question

  • Robert Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000

      But if you don't like it, come up with some charts for both. If you wish we at the AP could but them in the Nov-Dec issue.

      Derek

      Bobjester here, 4th ed rulebook has those on page 62 & 63, the mech. is slightly confusing, I've had to write the formula for resolving this in the margins of the rulebook. Here's a suggestion: How about a whole page of (any edition) rules & charts ala' DM screen! Make it downloadable from the AP. Or did TSR beat me to it, altho I've never seen a GWM screen(4th) product.
      Bobjester

      Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com .

    • Benjamen Hebert
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        I made a screen for 4th. Give me a day or two and I will make it into a .pdf for all to
        look at. It is about 4 pages altogether and has pretty much everything a dm needs and
        some house rules.

      • SirBolero@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
          In a message dated 10/1/00 11:58:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          bobjester28@... writes:

          << But if you don't like it, come up with some charts for both. If you wish
          we at the AP could but them in the Nov-Dec issue. >>

          AP?

          Am I missing something? Most likely I have...

          I don't always read the list messages if my real life is too hectic.

          What publication is AP?

          Matthew
        • Benjamen Hebert
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
            The biggest, baddest, most mutated Gamma World e-zine out there. New issue tomorrow!