Re: [gwmg] - GW5 is RELEASED!!!

  • James L. Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 4:51 AM
      >>Lastly, I'm off for about two weeks as I am getting married this
      Saturday, June 3rd (gulp!). Maybe I'll get the new GW5 book to read on
      the honeymoon...ooops! No, I meant AFTER the honeymoon, dear, honest!!!
      Hmmm, it seems that the wife-to-be has suddenly gained the 'Stare of
      Death' mutation. What have I gotten myself into! ;)<<

      My condolences. I mean.... uh.... congratulations. =P