[gwmg] - GW Objects

  • warren, mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 1999
      Hi Guys (are there any girls? And if not, why not?),

      I'm thinking about adding a gallery of GW objects to my Web Page using the
      PovRay raytracer. If anyone has some objects they want done or suggestions
      about what objects would be nice to see then drop me a line. I'm no expert
      at PovRay so I'm not very good at things that look organic like people or
      creatures so if you could keep the suggestions to equipment or man made
      objects I'd appreciate it.

      Mark W.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/gammaworld