Re: Silent City: Post Apoc series

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
      That series looks interesting. Thank you for sharing!

      --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, "omega_2064_x2" <omega_2064_x2@...> wrote:

      > Came across another interesting post apoc web series called Silent City.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_HODJB9-M

    • Kyle Brandon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
        didn't care for it, he walks like a teenager kicking up an easily seen dust trail,doesn't try to barricade where he (maybe he couldn't didn't show us) lights a fire before checking area for others and leaves evidence of himself in an active fire(however short lived it may be)giving off smoke(granted only a little)and the smell of an active burn....wow i bitch alot...my bad still only okay as post-apoc survivor footage.