Silent City: Post Apoc series

  • omega_2064_x2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 9:42 PM
      Came across another interesting post apoc web series called Silent City.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_HODJB9-M
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 7:39 AM
        That series looks interesting. Thank you for sharing!

        --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, "omega_2064_x2" <omega_2064_x2@...> wrote:

        > Came across another interesting post apoc web series called Silent City.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_HODJB9-M

      • Kyle Brandon
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 4:39 PM
          didn't care for it, he walks like a teenager kicking up an easily seen dust trail,doesn't try to barricade where he (maybe he couldn't didn't show us) lights a fire before checking area for others and leaves evidence of himself in an active fire(however short lived it may be)giving off smoke(granted only a little)and the smell of an active burn....wow i bitch alot...my bad still only okay as post-apoc survivor footage.