Re: [gwmg] - Re: Bank Vaults

  • Thomas O. Magann Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      I believe the point is re-purposing ruins. Vaults are likely to survive even when the rest of the building doesn't, and can be put to quite a variety of uses, plus come with some level of free security simply by nature of their construction and proven durability.

      The pages seems to be quite a few examples of just such modern uses for old vaults. Extrapolating to a post apoc setting shouldn't be too hard. And you might find quite a few goodies when you clean it out and remodel, as well.

      Ventilation might be an issue, however.