Re: New poll for gammaworld

  • Tormentor
    Message 1 of 49 , May 1, 2013
      Hey everyone, sorry I didn't think this would spam the list immediately once I created it. Although I guess I was wordy enough in the description of the poll to serve as an introduction to it.  I'm just curious about an unscientific snapshot of what type of hobby mobile app would be useable by the majority of our GW community.

      I realize that a web app would work for nearly everyone, but burnt out.  My site has been sorely neglected over the years, I believe in large part due to it being too much like the day job.  At least a mobile app is not something I do currently at work so I would be more motivated than for web or windows.

      Someone once told me that the way to kill a beloved hobby was to get a job doing it.  As the decades clip by, starting to think they may have been right.

      I want to thank everyone who had already answered, and apologize.  When I added a "None", it reset the answers for the 4 or 5 people who had already responded.

      Since it flushed the answers, I went ahead and made a distinction between Android Tablets (Nook has it's own SDK for app creation, Amazon has its own ecosystem for apps, etc).

      If the folks who had answered before would be so kind as to answer again, I promise no more changes to the poll now that I know it resets.  Even though I mis-ordered the items and see that the old iPad is at the bottom of the list instead of in proper order, I'm not changing it again, lol.

      Alexandr wrote:

      What this poll is missing is an option for "None Of The Above" which is not really the same as "Other". I own neither a tablet nor a cell phone (and plan to stay that way, in the dark ages, for as long as I possibly can). :)

      Alex

    • Nicole Massey
      Message 49 of 49 , May 1, 2013
        I also own neither -- my options are ones that still have accessibility
        issues or those made by Apple, which is a secret front for the Red Death and
        the KoGP.