RE: [gwmg] - RE: Any one catch Defiance on Syfy

  • Soylent Green
    Message 1 of 63 , May 1, 2013
      Oh yes I have seen Firefly. A lot. Probably will see it again at some stage. That was on <insert Chinese swear word> fine show. :-)

      To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
      From: asiansolo@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:14:37 -0700
      Subject: RE: [gwmg] - RE: Any one catch Defiance on Syfy

      Have you seen Earth 2 , Firefly, those have the feel of western too.

      Message 63 of 63 , May 30, 2013
        I'm just not a Games player unless it involves pen/paper, funny shaped
        dice, and I get to be the GM.

        :)

        But yah, I caught that whole vid game running parrellel to the show.
        Clever and devious, but we'll just have to see how that works out.