Artifact table?

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      I'm running a play by post using the 4th edition rules, and my copy of the artifact table page 67, is mangled beyond recognition. Anyone have a copy?

      Chuck Smith
    • zirra_scrohunter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        I just uploaded a file of it. Since I see the 3rd edition color chart is in there, I presume there should be no problem with this.