Re: Metamorphosis Alpha RPG question...

  • VermithraxDagon
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2013
      I pre-ordered my copy as well and as for a lack of professionalism when it comes to not replying to emails from customers, I couldn't agree more with you Tetsubo.

      --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, Tetsubo <tetsubo@...> wrote:

      > On 3/31/2013 9:02 AM, BP wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:gammaworld%40yahoogroups.com>, Tetsubo <tetsubo@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > In January of 2012 I pre-order a copy of Metamorphosis Alpha RPG
      > > > (SGL1001) from Signal Fire Studios. I have heard nothing from then
      > > > since. I have attempted to contact them twice via email to no avail.
      > > > Does anyone know if this is still a viable company? Have I simply lost
      > > > my money? Will this product ever see the light of day?
      > >
      > > Their website says it will be released the first quarter of 2013. They
      > > have one more day to have it to you! On another note, I seen Mr. Ward
      > > at Garycon two weeks ago. I don't think he would bilk anyone. Though
      > > his health is not so good. It may be delaying the release....
      > >
      > I appreciate the info, thank you. A number of people have stepped
      > up and told me that the game is still in production. What bothers me I
      > suppose is the lack of communication with the folks that pre-ordered the
      > book. I can't be then only one that did. Not replying to a direct email
      > smacks of a lack of professionalism to me. Customer service is part of a
      > business.
      > >

      > --
      > Tetsubo
      > Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
      > YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tetsubo57

    • Lizard
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2013
        I am one of the authors of the game, and there have definitely been some
        delays, but it is still in production. I will try to get the company to
        make a public announcement.
      • Tetsubo

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
            On 4/3/2013 9:26 AM, Tetsubo wrote:
            > On 4/3/2013 9:24 AM, Lizard wrote:
            >>
            >> I am one of the authors of the game, and there have definitely been some
            >> delays, but it is still in production. I will try to get the company to
            >> make a public announcement.
            >>
            > Thank you.

            I chatted with Jamie Chambers a few minutes ago. He is planning a major
            announcement on Monday.