RPG Pondering: The post-apocalyptic industrial base [YouTube link]

  • Tetsubo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      I talk about the difficulties involved in getting an industrial
      base up and running after a post-apocalyptic event. Plus you get to hear
      in excruciating detail how seals get made.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmp53UPKM1Q

      Note that other than me talking there are no visuals. It is
      sight-impaired friendly.

      --
      Tetsubo
      Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        On 5/1/2012 9:32 AM, Tetsubo wrote:
        > I talk about the difficulties involved in getting an industrial
        > base up and running after a post-apocalyptic event. Plus you get to hear
        > in excruciating detail how seals get made.

        Uhm...when a mommy seal and a daddy seal love each other very much...?
      • Nicole Massey
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          Just a note...
          Sending a message to "Undisclosed recipients" will tend to land your message
          in the spam filter on some systems. Sending it to yourself and BCC'ing it to
          the places you want is a much safer move.