Re: [gwmg] - OT: Star Trek question

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 71 , Jan 2, 2012
      I know what thats like, its horrible. :-(

      On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Jory Earl <jman037@...> wrote:

      You are lucky you can continue the series from books.  Since I live in the Ukraine, I have no more access to books (or money to purchase them)

      Message 71 of 71 , Jan 9, 2012
        I cannot remember which version (or maybe even Metamorphosis Alpha) said that the mutant takes radiation damage. And if they survive, they have a CHANCE at a new mutation -- not necessarily a good one.

        That puts a stop to players that want to be rad-bathers, running from hot spot to hot spot to take a dip... That was how I ran it anyway.