Asimov book up for grabs

  • Tetsubo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      I have a copy of Isaac Asimov's book, -A Choice of Catastrophes-
      that is free for the taking. First come, first served. I will ship to
      any domestic location. Sorry for those outside the US. Any takers?

      --
      Tetsubo
      Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Absolutely, love Asimov and I don't have this book. Hopefully noboby
        else beat me to it. Will send address information privately.