Thundarr DVD on wbshop.com

  • akgok712
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
      Had anyone else seen this? Herculoids and many other ones too.
    • Tim K.
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011
        On 10/2/2011 8:39 PM, akgok712 wrote:
        > Had anyone else seen this? Herculoids and many other ones too.

        Yes. I have :D
      • Soylent Green
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
          Yup. I just had to get a copy of the Thundarr dvd.

          To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
          From: akgok712@...
          Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 01:39:21 +0000
          Subject: [gwmg] - Thundarr DVD on wbshop.com

          Had anyone else seen this? Herculoids and many other ones too.

        • Michael Taylor
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
            Yes, I've got it. Now I'm waiting for the Gamma World sourcebook! ;)

            Mataoog (mata oog) night hunter

          • Dennis Baughn
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
              Yeah. I bought it. Just saw one of the first episodes where they find ruined 'Manhat' with a giant cavern covering it...complete with a Statue of Liberty that gets animated by one of the bad guys.
            • Ralph Glatt
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 3, 2011
                I have the series on bootleg VHS tapes somewhere at my Moms. I wouldnt mind having them on DVD. I just hope its still available when I have the money to get it.
              • VermithraxDagon
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 4, 2011
                  Got it the first day it was available - a HUGE influence on my creative Gamma-mind back in the day. Can't remember if it was my left or right of the Dual-Brain set... I keep getting them mixed up :D