OSRCon & Metamorphosis Alpha

  • morbius_of_oz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 5:13 PM
      I have been talking to the manager of OSRCon , Chris Cunnington who has made this generous offer:

      [quote]If you can send me some people interested in it, I'll see the GM for the
      MA session gets in for free. I'll declare (retroactively) that it's a
      sponsored game.

      So, yea, love to have it. I'll be delighted it if shows up. But as you
      must know, an event like this seems to reinvent itself in the 24-hours
      leading up to its actual happening.[/quote]

      If anyone is in a position to go, please let us know. I'll see what I can arrange for you to assist with the game.

      Craig J. Brain
      WardCo.
    • Robert Weber

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5 2:06 PM
          Toronto, Canada. A bit too far for me to drive, unfortunately.

          Craig J. Brain
          WardCo.

          --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, Robert Weber <bobjester28@...> wrote:

          > Where is it?
          >
          > --- On Tue, 8/2/11, morbius_of_oz <number6@...> wrote:
          > I have been talking to the manager of OSRCon , Chris Cunnington who has made this generous offer:
          > [quote]If you can send me some people interested in it, I'll see the GM for the MA session gets in for free. I'll declare (retroactively) that it's a sponsored game.
          > So, yea, love to have it. I'll be delighted it if shows up. But as you must know, an event like this seems to reinvent itself in the 24-hours leading up to its actual happening.[/quote]
          > If anyone is in a position to go, please let us know. I'll see what I can arrange for you to assist with the game.
          > Craig J. BrainWardCo.

        • Robert Weber
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5 3:40 PM
            Especially if you're driving from Australia!
            ;)
            Bob

            --- On Fri, 8/5/11, morbius_of_oz <number6@...> wrote:
            > Toronto, Canada. A bit too far for me
            > to drive, unfortunately.
            >
            > Craig J. Brain
            > WardCo.
            >
            > --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com,
            > Robert Weber <bobjester28@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Where is it?
          • morbius_of_oz
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5 10:06 PM
              I've been looking for an excuse to fit a snorkel to the 4WD, but the fording depth is where I would come unstuck. Not to mention finding a petrol station on the way. It would be along way between bathroom stops ;) Still, for a good game, it is worth making an effort...