Gamma World Part 1 and 2

  • Tim K.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
      Episodes of the Avengers cartoon. They explain how Gamma World really
      comes about...

      You just didn't know it..
    • Soylent Green
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
        Yup . Gamma World is a good episodes in what is turning out to be quite a decent series. What annoys me is that over here (England) they are not showing the Avengers show with any sort of regular schedule and when the do often mess with the order.

        And I get it, the TV programmer see it as a kiddie show and work on the assumption that kids aren't that discriminating with that they watch. But if do watch The Avengers toon what is clear is that each episode builds on the next.

        To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
        From: silverlion@...
        Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:45:35 -0500
        Subject: [gwmg] - Gamma World Part 1 and 2

        Episodes of the Avengers cartoon. They explain how Gamma World really
        comes about...

        You just didn't know it..

      • Derek Shakabpa
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
          The first time I found this Gamma World on the Internet I thought someone had done an animated version of Gamma World RPG (which would've been cool).  Then I watched it & found out it was a Marvel Comics video about Hulks ruling the world.

          Derek S.
        • Moses Wildermuth
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
            Now you guys are making my mouth drool. I don't think I have ever seen an
            episode of the show. It sounds like I need a boxed set for my next
            b/d... In other words I have a long time to wait.

            On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:06:15 -0500, Derek Shakabpa
            <wdshakabpa@...> wrote:

            > The first time I found this Gamma World on the Internet I thought
            > someone had done an animated version of Gamma World RPG (which would've
            > been cool). Then I watched it & found out it was a Marvel Comics video
            > about Hulks ruling the world.
            >
            > Derek S.

          • Les Braun
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2011
              You Tube FTW!

              And speaking of You Tube, anyone care to give me the stats on this creature....

              <wdshakabpa@...> wrote:

              > The first time I found this Gamma World on the Internet I thought
              > someone had done an animated version of Gamma World RPG (which would've
              > been cool).  Then I watched it & found out it was a Marvel Comics video
              > about Hulks ruling the world.
              >
              > Derek S.

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional