P: SJ Fort Chopshop

  • Joshua Diffey
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
      http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/darthcestual/fortchopshop.jpg

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.
    • Simms
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
        Awesome!

        --
        Doug [Keeper of Too Many Zeroes]
      • Tim K.
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
          On 4/1/2010 7:15 AM, Joshua Diffey wrote:
          > http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/darthcestual/fortchopshop.jpg

          Very nice. You do wonderful work.
        • northerntroll
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
            Josh -

            I had to stifle my OJ when this came up on the screen.
            It reminded me too much of a senior NCO/crew boss
            sending off the newbie to find a box of reticles.

            Doug - I was hoping you'd say that :)

            And, I third the opinion.

            Greg

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
              thankee gang =)

              To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
              From: northerntroll@...
              Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:38:51 +0000
              Subject: [gwmg] - Re: P: SJ Fort Chopshop

              Josh -

              I had to stifle my OJ when this came up on the screen.
              It reminded me too much of a senior NCO/crew boss
              sending off the newbie to find a box of reticles.

              Doug - I was hoping you'd say that :)

              And, I third the opinion.

              Greg

              --- In gammaworld@yahoogro ups.com, Joshua Diffey <darthcestual@ ...> wrote:

              > http://i31.photobuc ket.com/albums/ c377/darthcestua l/fortchopshop. jpg

            • Reginald Blue
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
                btw... just assume from now on that I've said "oh my god this is awesome" because... apparently... that's the only answer I need to provide for your work.

                But... maybe you should consider like some kind of site to show all of this off... like a gallery or something.

                On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Joshua Diffey <darthcestual@...> wrote:

                thankee gang =)

                To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
                From: northerntroll@...
                Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:38:51 +0000

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
                  Lol thanks RB. My pals & I are starting a little game design company, so I'm sure I'll have a (better) gallery page on my site once we revamp our site. http://pwnproductions.com/ I'm the tubby drunk on the left, lol, but it does have a gallery of the card art for our post-apocalyptic gladiator game ThunderPwn. I'm sure I'll post more info once it's been updated.

                  To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
                  From: reginald.blue@...
                  Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:53:24 -0400
                  Subject: Re: [gwmg] - Re: P: SJ Fort Chopshop

                  btw... just assume from now on that I've said "oh my god this is awesome" because... apparently.. . that's the only answer I need to provide for your work.

                  But... maybe you should consider like some kind of site to show all of this off... like a gallery or something.

                  On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Joshua Diffey <darthcestual@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                  thankee gang =)

                  To: gammaworld@yahoogro ups.com
                  From: northerntroll@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:38:51 +0000

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
                    good luck with your company... it's going to be hard work, I'm sure you know.  :-)

                    To: gammaworld@yahoogroups.com

                    From: northerntroll@...
                    Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:38:51 +0000

                    Josh -

                    I had to stifle my OJ when this came up on the screen.
                    It reminded me too much of a senior NCO/crew boss
                    sending off the newbie to find a box of reticles.

                    Doug - I was hoping you'd say that :)

                    And, I third the opinion.

                    Greg

                    --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Diffey <darthcestual@...> wrote:

                    > http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/darthcestual/fortchopshop.jpg

                  • morbius_of_oz
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
                      I have to agree, a site of you own would be helpful. I can't access photobucket and youtube etc through the firewalls in this country (not in Australia at the moment)and it would be great to see what's going on :)

                      Craig J. Brain