Re: [gwmg] - Starting a new game,PLAYERS NEEDED

  • Andrew Abney
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      I would be interested.  If you get close to enough players and can fill in some relevent details, I will sign up and join in.  I have Skype.  I am not familiar with Muntant Future, but I am willing to learn.  I have church on Sunday, and it tends to run late at least a couple of Sundays.  But I have been itching for some role-playing, so I am most definitely interested.

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Here is where Mutant Future is available for free downloading:

        http://www.goblinoidgames.com/mutantfuture.htm

        Thanks