T-600 Terminator

  • Derek Shakabpa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Not something you want to run into in Gamma/Darwin's World:

      New T-600 image from Terminator Salvation
      http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/new-t-600-image-from-terminator-salvation.php

      --Derek

      http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009
    • Reginald Blue
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        he's all bark and no bite.  ;-)

        On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Derek Shakabpa <wdshakabpa@...> wrote:

        Not something you want to run into in Gamma/Darwin's World:

        New T-600 image from Terminator Salvation
        http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/new-t-600-image-from-terminator-salvation.php

      • Malcadon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
          I like the look of them, even thou they are a bit stupid (they have the capacity to be smarter, but Sky-net limit their ability to gain self-awareness). I remember hearing about them in the first movie  (the ones with the rubber skin), so I always assumed their where a little more crude, and of human size. The T-600 are larger the more recognized T-800, and scary as hell! (the last pic make them look more like the prototype endoskeleton)