Re: [gwmg] - Medical Scanners

  • Robert Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      LOL!

      Christopher Hinderliter <hinderli1@...> wrote:
      "Real Trekkie Tricorder Invented"

      Finally realizing that the we are in the 21st century, scientists recently invented a hand-held, portable medical scanner that can plug into a cell phone to display the images from the scan. Like the medical tricorder from Star Trek, or part of the GW medikit, this advancement to medical imaging has many potential benefits. For some reason though, it leaves me with one nagging question: "Can you see me now.... well, how about my appendix?"

      - Chris

      Bobjester posts at Dragon's Foot  (http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/index.php)
      Roll Evil DM Dice for your PBeM or Online game. (http://dice.evildm.net/index.php)