PAForge Christmas Update

  • GH_Netcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Greetings all... I hope this year has kept you all well and for those who's year has been trying, I wish you better luck in the next.

      I know I haven't been heard from in awhile, but I still do exist in this world and to prove it I have a Christmas Special to offer at the PAForge.

      Tucker Bair and Drel Pryn have submitted some VERY nice cutouts for you guys to check out.
      Tucker submitted a set of 6 printable cutout templates for the Fallout PnP game and Drel has a nice train set for you all to play with.

      In addition there is now a web page that glorifies a new PA MMORPG called Conflict Omega.

      Check it all out. And don't forget to give something to your fellow PA gamers this year in the form of submissions. The PAForge is only as good as its constituency.

      Thanks one and all for patronizing the PAForge... I know its popular because I keep having to pay the excess bandwidth fees.

      -Paul W.(GammaHammer)
      The Post Apocalyptic Forge
      http://www.paforge.com
      The PAForge Forum