Metamorphosis Alpha 1st Edition Available on RPGNow!

  • Craig Brain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Thanks for the help with the poll and the sanity check on price.
      We managed to get the game up for sale:

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=50526

      We decided to go with $5.95 which didn't seem too far over the top for
      the file.

      I'm still trying to find out if Lulu can reprint the game in the
      current format, of if I have to reformat the whole thing to meet their
      requirements. Fingers crossed that they can help me out, otherwise
      it's back to the drawing board for a few weeks while I redo the whole
      thing.

      Again, thanks for the help.

      Craig
    • Jory Earl