Re:The KillBots are coming...

  • Michael Stoler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      That's really kinda cool.

      It's interesting that the linked article is not the
      first time I have seen the acronymn SWORD. I believe
      SWORD was the acronymn used to describe the ripper
      bots in the movie "Screamers". Which is a good
      reference movie of what a bunker installation would be
      like in a post apocalyptic scenario.

    • semajsivraj
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
        I work for the firm that produces SWORDS and TALON. It's sort of fun working at a
        company that has robots tooling about in the parking lot now and again.