Re: [gwmg] - 3rd ed question

  • Christopher Hinderliter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 6:49 AM
      Chas,

      There is nothing wrong with your memory.

      The PDF is missing the "all new six-panel Game Master's Screen for easy access to much-used charts and tables during the adventures" and the "all new six-panel Player's Screen with useful tables and player information" described on the back of the box.

      These 2 charts include a lot of information which you will need to play the game. If you send me an e-mail, I will send you a PDF copy of the missing info.

      - Chris

      Chas <anbascoinin@...> wrote:
      Hey all I recently purchased a PDF of Gammma World 3rd ed and I am sure in the original box set there was a GM screen that I believe had the damage for weapons on it and nowhere else, as I can't find either can one of you enlighten me? Is my memory wrong was there no screen and if it was seperate where is the weapon damage table?
      Thanks, Chas
      .

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Chas