Warbots have arrived...

  • Tetsubo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/samsungs-200000-machine-gun-sentry-robot
      --
      Tetsubo
      My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/
      --------------------------------------
      "The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that insistence on
      uniformity of belief is fatal to intellectual, moral and spiritual health."
      -The Uses Of The Past-, Herbert J. Muller

      (\_/)
      (O.o)
      (> <)
      /_|_\
    • steven mckenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        cool, scary, needs work, may not be able to hit a fast
        target , yet

        --- Tetsubo <tetsubo@...> wrote:

        http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/samsungs-200000-machine-gun-sentry-robot
        > --
        > Tetsubo
        > My page: http://home.comcast.net/~tetsubo/
        > --------------------------------------
        > "The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that
        > insistence on
        > uniformity of belief is fatal to intellectual, moral
        > and spiritual health."
        > -The Uses Of The Past-, Herbert J. Muller
        >
        > (\_/)
        > (O.o)
        > (> <)
        > /_|_\

        So far, therefore, as the public profession of magic has been one of the roads by which men have passed to supreme power, it has contributed to emancipate mankind from the thraldom of tradition and to elevate them into a larger, freer life, with a broader outlook on the world. This is no small service rendered to humanity. And when we remember further that in another direction magic has paved the way for science, we are forced to admit that if the black arts has done much evil, it has also been the source of much good; that if it is the child of error, it has been the mother of freedom and truth.

        Sir James George Frazer (1854–1941). The Golden Bough. 1922.

        (http://voice.yahoo.com)