RE: [gwmg] - Re: Cryptic Alliances

  • Rick Massey
    Message 1 of 66 , Apr 1, 2006
      Don't forget the Dragonriders of Pern, Narnia, gone with the Wind, and the
      one everyone has missed because it's so obvious that it flew by everyone.

      The followers of the Great EGG. (E. Gary Gygax) Enclaves based on gamers.
      Can you imagine how some restorationist would respond to some gaming book
      from Battletech or one of the Star Trek RPG's?

      Message 66 of 66 , Dec 11, 2008
        Thank you.

        On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Nicole Massey <nyyki@...> wrote:

        The first one, the PA story, is "Misquoting the Star,", by David Bartel. The
        Seeker story is "Where Away You Fall," by Jason Sanford.