Re: Thunder Mountain

  • John Steele
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear Listees,
      --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Shakabpa" <wdshakabpa@h...>
      wrote:
      > FYI,
      >
      > Thunder Mountain (upcoming supplement for the new Jeremiah
      post-apoc. RPG)

      -Yep, Scott's been talking about that one for a while, and soon the
      Talislanta books will start hitting the shelves too, along with the
      modules I'm writing for them as well...
      ;}~
    • Elizabeth Woodward
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        I'm still looking for the Jerimiah RPG.

        Elizabeth W.

        Derek Shakabpa <wdshakabpa@...> wrote:
        FYI,

        Thunder Mountain (upcoming supplement for the new Jeremiah post-apoc. RPG)
        http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=785&qsSeries=

        --Derek S.

        --------

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Reginald Blue
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
          On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:14:18 -0800 (PST), Elizabeth Woodward
          <eaw541335@...> wrote:

          > I'm still looking for the Jerimiah RPG.

          In what sense are you looking for it?

          As in, a link?

          http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=774&qsSeries=32
        • Elizabeth Woodward
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005

            <eaw541335@...> wrote:

            > I'm still looking for the Jerimiah RPG.

            In what sense are you looking for it?

            As in, a link?

            http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=774&qsSeries=32

            Nope. As in when will it get to my local hobby store?

            Elizabeth W.

            http://mail.yahoo.com