Re: [gwmg] - Oh! The Pressure!

  • david.little@us.army.mil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      HI! to all of you other divers out there!

      One of the leaders (if not THE leader) in the field of underwater pressure on the human body is the US Navy. Go here for the US Navy Dive Manual. (they also have computerized dive tables for PC & linux/MAC.

      http://scuba-vallarta.com/free-downloads/

      DabberDave

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Well, I tried, and it didn't work for me. All I got was the shortcut
        and even THAT didn't go to where I told it to. Now I just hope I'm
        right in that it didn't work (there's a lot worse things that could
        happen).

        Thanks for trying anyway.

        Zirra

      • david.little@us.army.mil
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
          I just checked and it worked for me.

          When all else fails, just do a search for "US Navy Dive Manual". One way or the other, you'll find it.

          DabberDave

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
            Yeah thanks. Actually that's exactly what I did shortly after I
            posted my earlier message. I found a few sites and one that I tried
            did yield a file that I haven't had the chance to test yet, but if
            nothing else, I can check others.