Re: [gwmg] - Ebay

  • Grimmnar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      In a message dated 11/1/2003 2:44:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, starbreaker70@... writes:
      For the hell of it, I decided to check out Ebay for Gamma World.
      Apparently someone is selling the d20 GW book for $1.00. That's
      right. One buck. You still have some time to place a bid (Ends Nov-03-
      03 19:45:25 PST). Some of you, who are reluctant to buy the book for
      full price due to the reviews we've seen here & on other sites might
      want to consider this, if you have an account with them. What the
      hell, it's only a buck (plus the $2.95 shipping charge, outside the
      US the shipping is higher).
      Which one were ya referring to? :-)

      Grimm

    • G. Manalishi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- In gammaworld@yahoogroups.com, Grimmnar@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 11/1/2003 2:44:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > starbreaker70@y... writes:
        > For the hell of it, I decided to check out Ebay for Gamma World.
        > Apparently someone is selling the d20 GW book for $1.00. That's
        > right. One buck. You still have some time to place a bid (Ends Nov-
        03-
        > 03 19:45:25 PST). Some of you, who are reluctant to buy the book
        for
        > full price due to the reviews we've seen here & on other sites
        might
        > want to consider this, if you have an account with them. What the
        > hell, it's only a buck (plus the $2.95 shipping charge, outside the
        > US the shipping is higher).

        > Which one were ya referring to? :-)
        >
        > Grimm

        Try http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=3153241220&category=2547 That should lead you to the
        one I'm talking about. But I see there's some bidding on it now &
        it's a little more expensive, but as of 4:46am cst, still under 5
        bucks.