New file uploaded to gammaworld

  • gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 301 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gammaworld
      group.

      File : /GammaHammers GW/Introduction.rtf
      Uploaded by : gammahammer <gammahammer@...>
      Description : The introduction to my campaign setting and some general information that makes some of the other documents more cohesive. Most of you will recognize this material from my GW 3rd Edition setting. Feedback Appreciated.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      gammahammer <gammahammer@...>
    • gammaworld@yahoogroups.com
      Message 301 of 301 , Mar 27, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gammaworld
        group.

        File : /Programming/RGWAG.EXE
        Uploaded by : gsoylent <gsoylent@...>
        Description : A silly Gamma World plot generator

        gsoylent <gsoylent@...>