Re: [gwmg] - Yahoo has more Gamma World Groups

  • Chris Conboy
    Message 1 of 12 , May 29 9:38 PM
      DrkWinston@... wrote:

      > Still no joy from him.
      > If he doesn't reply to my questions soon I'll share my couple emails with him
      > with this list. Hey, maybe he'll work this out, but I now doubt it.
      >
      > I emailed him once after I noticed he had swiped parts of my 'Steeds' article
      > from the Apocalyptic Post. He was agreeable, not rude- he freely admitted
      > swiping and reshaping it. I eventually gave him permission to use the article
      > and left it at that.

      Cool. I'm not nearly so patient. Jim

      mailto:Hobbit_King <jimship2@...>

      begain nicely with me.
      I offered to help him figure out who had written what on his website, so he
      could give proper credit where it is due. In the articles he stole without
      permission from other websites.

      But Jim hasn't replied.
      I have lately asked that he removed my material from his website.
      The [what's another word for 'dickhead'?] hasn't replied.

      So it's time to take this to the next level.
      What he is doing on his site is against
      geocities - angelfire - yahoo
      user policies (the webiste is spread out among all these yahoo outlets).
      I'll have some fun seeing if anything can be done here with Yahoo (All Hail
      Yahoo).

      WoTC won't be please to hear that he's got their published material loaded on
      his site. Also Aftermath material, Dragon material, other MPG material, lots of
      official published stuff on "his" site.

      This guy told me

      "A lot of different people have contributed, not just myself. Did you click on
      some
      of the pics there? I added neat Java pop-ups to most of them."

      What an asshole.

      Next thing he'll be pressing cds of this stuff.

      -Chris Conboy
    • John Raner
      Message 2 of 12 , May 30 5:14 AM
        --- Chris Conboy <cconboy@...> wrote:

        > WoTC won't be please to hear that he's got their
        > published material loaded on
        > his site. Also Aftermath material, Dragon material,
        > other MPG material, lots of
        > official published stuff on "his" site.

        I think the most annoying things are the mutilated
        versions of the Gamma World rules (1st and 3rd
        edition)and the exact copy (down to the artwork) of
        The New West's cybernetics rules. I emailed him about
        the GW rules and he said that he would do something
        about it. That was a week ago and nothing has changed.

        Cheers,
        John

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Chris Conboy
        Message 3 of 12 , May 30 11:47 PM
          Doubting Thomas wrote:

          > Which one of the four are you talking about?
          > GammaworldRolePlayingClub? That founders page is in
          > the ring, and it is hard to tell where his original
          > stuff ends and the OOP published stuff begins.

          He doesn't *have* any "his original" stuff.
          It's entirely taken from elsewhere.
          You can find just about all of that stuff by surfing the gamma world net
          ring/web ring.

          -c
        • Benjamen Hebert
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31 1:09 AM
            So what is to come of this? We have info from all over on this guys site (my stuff
            included) and he has the balls to call you a f*ck? I don't get it.

            Benjamen Hebert
            206-368-8609
            vadvaro3@...
            --
            It costs you nothing to call...It could cost you a fortune not to!
            888-880-1613