Gaming experts from Kreeda Games,Digital Chocolate,Paprikaas Interactive etc to

  • vimalaramu@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Hello,

      SiliconIndia is organizing `The Global Gaming Conference 2011' on 7th of May in Bangalore. This conference will expose a whole new genre of gaming world to the knowledge thirsty devote gamers.

      How do the game makers get their games to consumers? Be it Mobile, Cloud, Online, PS Games, Smart phone or Tablet games, whether it is for your iPad or the iPhone, for any platform Android, Black berry etc, we have sessions on all these exciting topics at a single platform at our conference.

      This conference will provide a forum for game developers, game designers & enthusiasts to explore opportunities, expand their reach, and discover the on-going trends emerging in the Gaming arena.

      Around 500 game enthusiasts from fields spanning as wide as entrepreneurs to hard core game developers to passionate learners who all are gaming fanatics and hungry for inputs from core gaming world to attend this conference.

      The Conference will feature 2 tracks alongside top-level keynotes and an expo floor. We are lining up some of the best speakers and the sessions & networking will be of the highest order.

      Confirmed Speakers:
      Biren Ghose,Country Head/GM,Technicolor India[Paprikaas Interactive Services]
      Abhinav Chokhavatia, Founder and CEO, ZATUN
      Chaitanya Kunjuri, Game Architect, Sierra Atlantic
      Bruce Brodie, Director Games, SourceBits
      Robin Alter, CEO, Kreeda Games India
      Jasmeet Singh, Game Producer, Gameloft
      Preetham Venkky, Business Head, KRDS India
      Laxmi Desai-Khanolkar, Director-Game Development,Apar Games
      Arjun Gupte, Art Director
      Saagar Dhoke, Founder and CEO, FUN ELEMENT
      Kasturi Rangan, Site Head & Sr. Manager - Operations, e4e Interactive Entertainment Services
      Alok Pareek, Director-Mobile Operations, Digital Chocolate
      Vimal Divecha , Project Lead, SPAN Infotech (I) Pvt Ltd
      SriSatish Mavuri, Lead Game Developer, Emantras

      Track 1: Game Developers & Designers Track
      >From First Date To Marriage: Strategies For Acquiring And Retaining Players
      Social Games, Designed for India
      Building Better Online Games
      Game Mechanics for Virality
      Balancing Fun and Frustration in Puzzle Design
      Art Direction for XBox Title
      3D Graphics
      A peek into the `The World of Games Testing

      Track2: Smartphone & Tablet Games Track
      Using Location Based Services In Games
      Mobile Games For Monetization
      Building A Successful Android Game
      Building Strategy Games For Mobile Devices
      Ipad Games: Touching The World On The Other Side Of The Glass
      Game Development For Windows Phone 7

      DATE: May 7th, 2011 (Saturday)
      TIME: 8.30 AM to 6:00 PM
      VENUE: Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore-560076

      We have limited Seats for each track! Registrations OPEN FROM TODAY!!
      http://www.siliconindia.com/events-overview/game-animation-conference-Bangalore-Gaming_AnimationBang.html

      Block your seats now. There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

      Thanks