Download & Play Dragon Dance - Awesome Hidden Object Game

  • robertfloridaaj
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hill Stone animation studio is a part of AJ Square Inc, who are excellent developers of PC games and iphone games. Hill stone animation studio has released more successful PC games and iphone games like Joe's garden, Relic Hunt, park in, Lost pearl and so on. Now they have released the Awesome Hidden object game, The Dragon Dance.

      In this Game You have to discover the hidden Dragon Dance Treasure.The hero of this game is Edward.We can enjoy & follow him on a perilous journey for hidden treasures.

      The Dragon Dance - Game Description

      In a quest to fulfill his father's final wish, Edward has started an incredible journey to discover The Dragon Dance treasure! Discover where this magnificent treasure has been hidden for centuries! Travel to the dangerous Forsaken Forest to a mysterious temple on Mount Kailash as you discover cryptic codes and messages. Experience the excitement of discovering the ultimate power of world domination in The Dragon Dance, a fantastic Hidden Object game.

      * Discover hidden clues
      * Travel across the globe
      * Find the Dragon Dance treasure

      Download,Play & Enjoy Dragon Dance http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9688/the-dragon-dance/index.html
    • TAZ
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
        My wife and I enjoy these hidden object games. We've recently been playing some others from the Big Fish Games library. While I don't particularly care for Big Fish's download manager/software activation scheme, it's fairly painless.

        Hidden object games are probably the pinnacle of casual games, especially when there is no timer involved and plenty of clues/hints available. As far as story telling goes, they are as rail roady as it gets, but then, the purpose of the story is really to tie the puzzles together. :-)
        --
        TAZ

        --- In gamedesign-l@yahoogroups.com, "robertfloridaaj" <robertfloridaaj@...> wrote:

        > Hill Stone animation studio is a part of AJ Square Inc, who are excellent developers of PC games and iphone games. Hill stone animation studio has released more successful PC games and iphone games like Joe's garden, Relic Hunt, park in, Lost pearl and so on. Now they have released the Awesome Hidden object game, The Dragon Dance.
        >
        > In this Game You have to discover the hidden Dragon Dance Treasure.The hero of this game is Edward.We can enjoy & follow him on a perilous journey for hidden treasures.
        >
        > The Dragon Dance - Game Description
        >
        > In a quest to fulfill his father's final wish, Edward has started an incredible journey to discover The Dragon Dance treasure! Discover where this magnificent treasure has been hidden for centuries! Travel to the dangerous Forsaken Forest to a mysterious temple on Mount Kailash as you discover cryptic codes and messages. Experience the excitement of discovering the ultimate power of world domination in The Dragon Dance, a fantastic Hidden Object game.
        >
        > * Discover hidden clues
        > * Travel across the globe
        > * Find the Dragon Dance treasure
        >
        > Download,Play & Enjoy Dragon Dance http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9688/the-dragon-dance/index.html

      • Brandon Van Every
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
          On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM, TAZ <tzircher@...> wrote:

          > My wife and I enjoy these hidden object games. We've recently been playing
          > some others from the Big Fish Games library. While I don't particularly care
          > for Big Fish's download manager/software activation scheme, it's fairly
          > painless.
          >
          > Hidden object games are probably the pinnacle of casual games, especially
          > when there is no timer involved and plenty of clues/hints available. As far
          > as story telling goes, they are as rail roady as it gets, but then, the
          > purpose of the story is really to tie the puzzles together. :-)

          My Mom was a huge hidden object addict for awhile, but she seems to have
          begged off in the past year. Not sure why, I suppose I could ask. She
          seems to be much more into "match 4" lately.

        • Gerry Quinn
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2010
            From: "Brandon Van Every" <bvanevery@...>
            > On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM, TAZ <tzircher@...> wrote:
            >
            >> My wife and I enjoy these hidden object games. We've recently been
            >> playing
            >> some others from the Big Fish Games library. While I don't particularly
            >> care
            >> for Big Fish's download manager/software activation scheme, it's fairly
            >> painless.
            >>
            >> Hidden object games are probably the pinnacle of casual games, especially
            >> when there is no timer involved and plenty of clues/hints available. As
            >> far
            >> as story telling goes, they are as rail roady as it gets, but then, the
            >> purpose of the story is really to tie the puzzles together. :-)
            >>
            > My Mom was a huge hidden object addict for awhile, but she seems to have
            > begged off in the past year. Not sure why, I suppose I could ask. She
            > seems to be much more into "match 4" lately.

            Real (now Gamehouse) do a daily ad-supported free download of one of their
            casual games. Hidden Object, Match 3, and Time Management games seem to
            form the overwhelming majority at the moment. Match 3 games often seem to
            have some hidden object levels built in, perhaps because it helps to create
            a storyline.

            - Gerry Quinn