Zatun's Casual 2.5D platformer XNA game.

  • Abhinav Chokhavatia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Zatun is a game development company based in India. We are working on a
      casual platformer game (side scroller game) in 2D to be released later
      this year.

      The game is created using the Microsoft XNA framework, C# and .NET and
      will be available for Windows PC later this year. The XBLA (XBOX live
      arcade) version will be available in 2010.

      You can view the latest game screenshots on http://zatungames.com
      <http://zatungames.com>

      ZatunGames screenshot
      <http://zatungames.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/screenshots_l2_01.jpg>