2K Boston (Bioshock) is looking for some new talent

  • cmt51362
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      2007 was an extraordinary year for 2KBoston (www.2kBoston.com), thanks
      to the successful release and critical and financial acclaim of
      Bioshock, the #1 ranked Xbox 360 game!

      Formerly called Irrational Games, our past successes include System
      Shock2 & Freedom Force. Now that we are entering the pre production
      phase of our next project, we need add some new talent to our growing
      team.

      2Kboston is currently hiring for a number of positions including:
      -Design Department: Game Designer, Level Designer, Level Builder
      -Art Department: Lead Environment Artist, 3D Character Animator,
      Special Effects Artist
      -Programming Dept.: Tools Programmer (PC-side), Sr. AI Programmer,
      Senior Console Programmer, Programmer
      -Production Dept.: Producer
      -QA Dept.: QA Manager, QA Tester
      -Audio Design: Sound Assistant

      Located conveniently in the historical city of Quincy, MA (just five
      miles from Boston) 2KBoston offers generous salaries, bonus
      incentives, flex hours, excellent benefits and relocation packages.
      Interested parties may apply at: http://www.2kboston.com/jobs.php.

      Thanks & have a great day!