Jobs in the Seattle area

  • Klint Kendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      My name's Klint Kendrick, I'm a recruiter in the Seattle area. I have
      two major clients who are looking for folks in the gaming world. Both
      are looking for all types of gaming artists on both a contract and full-
      time basis. No relocation is available and telecommuting is not an
      option on these. They're great opportunities with cutting edge games.

      I also have a position for a game strategy writer. My client is
      looking for somebody who has written strategy guides that have been
      published in some type of gaming periodical or guide, but will consider
      strong online strategy guides that have been published. They have
      openings that are both in-house and contract with a possible
      telecommute option.

      If these sound like something that could be interesting to you or
      somebody you know, please drop me an email with a link to an online
      portfolio or writing samples to klintk@...

      Thanks!