Professional mobile game artist

  • wiretechno
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Looking for parntership on any mobile projects or future projects
      requiring a professional artist, If you need a partnership requiring
      a professioanl artist or making a proposal for a contract please
      contact me! I will send my resume here is some of my work online
      please go to:

      http://www.realiant.co.nz/brent_schuster/frame.php?
      get_page=index.htm

      Contact eagles1@...
    • Glen Cohen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        i have a company called clickflick. we are at
        www.clickflick.net. we have over 1500 titles in
        movies/games/music and could use your games. my web
        guy is a pocket pc guy as well and we will have
        wireless entertainment as well. developers get paid
        for every download but i'm not sure how this works
        with cell phone entertainment.

        the site doesn't have the titles on yet. it will in
        week.

        thanks,
        glen

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo