Re: [gamedesign-l] ad scare over

  • Adam Baratz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      From: "Brandon Van Every" <vanevery@...>
      To: "design" <gamedesign-l@egroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 11:23 PM
      Subject: [gamedesign-l] ad scare over

      > I guess the scare that we'd have ads at the top of the e-mails under the
      > new eGroups policy is over. Looks like the policy only applied to
      > Digest messages.
      >
      > Cheers, www.3DProgrammer.com
      > Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA
      >
      > Experts eliminate the simpler mistakes in favor of the more
      > complex ones, thereby achieving a higher degree of stupidity. :-)

      How ironic :). The first mail mentioning it had an ad right at the top.

      -Adam
    • Brandon Van Every
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Well $#$@#$@#!!!! But why didn't your (r)eply have an ad, I wonder? Do
        you suppose that anything with a Re: doesn't get an ad? I think I'll
        test that theory, if this message shows up clean.

        Cheers,
        Brandon