Re: GBA isn't even out, but

  • jj_andersen_2000
    Message 1 of 60 , Dec 18, 2000
      I would like a emulator, is there any roms for it?
    • donut2023
      Message 60 of 60 , Mar 24, 2002
        Everyone who wants gba roms and gbc roms should go to this website
        they usually have the roms uploaded about a day after it is
        realeased and all the links work. They have about 400 gba games i
        think.
        Also visualboy advance version 9 is the best emulator.