Re: [gamebooks] Second-person writing/Ramsay Campbell

  • Robert_A_Mammone@national.com.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2004
      > Campbell is a fantastic writer-just a pity that recently, in Australia,
      the
      > only copies of his new books are limited imports of the US editions.
      > Is Heading Home in one of his anthologies, or elsewhere?

      Here's an excerpt from a bibliography I found online:

      Heading Home
      Whispers - [ed.] Stuart David Schiff, October 1978
      Dark Companions, Macmillan 1982
      Alone With the Horrors, Arkham House 1993
      100 Hair-Raising Little Horror Stories - [ed.] Al Sarrantonio & Martin H.
      Greenberg, Barnes & Noble Books 1993

      Maybe you can find one of those!

      - Demian

      Thanks Demian!
      From memory, I've got Whispers & Dark Companions-in a box somewhere, of
      course! Oh the joy of moving house (upside is that it's into the
      soon-to-be wife's home). Will definitely keep an eye our for them when I
      unpack.