FS/T: Endless Quest, Find Your Fate, SwordQuest

  • Demian Katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      I have the following books for sale or trade:

      Endless Quest 33: Knight of Illusion (bend on cover, otherwise good)
      Find Your Fate 8: Indiana Jones & the Dragon of Vengeance (minor bends)
      SwordQuest: Quest for the Unicorn's Horn (like new, clean character sheet)
      SwordQuest: Quest for the Dragon's Eye (like new, clean character sheet)

      The rest of my extra books are listed here:
      http://www.netaxs.com/~katz/game/myjunk.htm