New Chronicles of Arborell web serial

  • Wayne Densley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      Greetings all!

      Just a short note to let you all know that I have just released a new fantasy web serial set in the lands of Arborell, some four hundred years before the time of the Dragon Windhammer. Called "Blood and Iron" it will be issued in fortnightly instalments and of course is completely free of charge. Although this is not a gamebook it complements the Gamebook series in a similar way to the companion novella's. The first episode is available now and as mentioned before, further episodes will follow every two weeks.

      If you would like to have a look you can find it at the Chronicles of Arborell website at:
      http://www.shoal.net.au/~densleyw/

      Regards,
      Wayne Densley