Page Update - 13/5/01

  • Gabriel Seah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001
      After 4 months, added more to Blood Sword Rules. Now, you can read
      about Magic, The Blood Sword itself, Experience Points, Getting
      Killed, The Solo-Team Option, Special Sections and rules for and
      information on The Warrior (including his ability scores at each rank
      up till Level 20)

      http://www.geocities.com/gssq/gamebkbsrule.htm

      New stuff on:
      http://www.geocities.com/gssq/gamebkbsrule2.htm

      My main page (with my Bad English /Funny Quotes database and other
      assorted weird and funny stuff) is at 9662 hits. Yeh! I'm gonna hit
      10K in 2-3 weeks.